Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Baby Pink Cone Flower


I like watching flower grow, and photograph them from the budding stage to when the flower fell off its stem. This baby pink cone flower was the subject of my affection.


I watch this cone flower grown into this beautiful baby pink. There is no way we can decide which color or which flower we love most. They are all different and we react to our feelings in different time, moods, and situation.

Cone flower once bloomed, it lasted a while and making great cut flower to make arrangements. It is a perennial plant and doesn't require much attention, except weeding out the baby self-seeded plants once a while since they can take over your garden area.

Joining Weekend FlowersPink Saturday,and Today Flowers!





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

13 comments:

  1. Love me some coneflowers!
    I especially like that first shot with the light on the green center - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your pink flower presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful shots, and the angle of your shots are very captivating, i love watching flowers transform too. but i guess i have not photographed them from buds to peak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are doing better today dear one. Lovely flower. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love coneflowers - perfect for a summer garden!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have any coneflowers in our garden. I need to remedy that situation especially if they reseed themselves. Your post is so lovely.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's another Pink Saturday...and I pray each one of you will have a great week-end..and even some pink sugary fun! God Bless you
    Kandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. How very pretty and delicate are the colors of your chosen flower today.

    Blessings today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We just planted cone flowers this spring and I just love them! Butterflies love it too and it's always a joy to go look at them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty!

    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, I like the baby pink too. It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover