Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Night Mare With Contract Phones

This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

Have you heard the phrase mom knows best? That is a true statement, because as a mom, I know what is best for my children under many different circumstances! I think it is a natural instinct for all moms to realize what would work and what would not for their offspring. After all, we carried them for over nine months as one with our bodies.

My stubborn daughter decided to sign a contract with one of the mobile phone service providers, and every time she called in to change the minutes or added texting, her contract automatically extended for another year! We have been fighting with this dilemma for the last few months. However, there was nothing we can do, and we just have to ride it out.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fdgidnzRx1I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm looking at Straight Talk everything you need plan with 1000 minutes, 1000 texts, and 30 MB of web data for her when the contract is over. We don't have to worry about credit check, penalty fee, or activation fee. As a college student, she has enough debts on her shoulder to worry about, and paying extra for what she does not need is the last thing on our list.

She can add call a friend for an extra five dollars per month to get in touch with oversea friends whenever she wants to, without worrying about extending the contract.

If we have a tighter law to regulate how mobile providers are conducting their business, many people would not have to go through the nightmare that we are currently facing.

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

  1. Is there possibly a consumers advocate group in your area that might help?

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover