Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Deep Pink Clover

Pink Clover

This beautiful deeper pink color clover was found at a soccer field, and there were plenty of them. This shade of pink is different than my pink clover at home. I have to say that the color is so luscious...

A Look at the Back of Clover

While waiting for the soccer game to start, I collected a few of these clover flowers to photograph. I just couldn't let this opportunity passing by without admiring its beauty.

Clover Getting Old

This was another lighter shade of pink than the above photos! I love it as well! If I was out on the field alone, I would probably fill my 2G memory card with these beautiful deep pink clover pictures.

Joining Weekend FlowersPink Saturday,and Today Flowers!





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

19 comments:

  1. it's very beautiful, there is so much beautiful things in life and so much to be thankful for if we know how to stop like you and appreciate them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pink gorgeous flowers. Happy pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that second shot!
    Who knew that clover could be so photogenic. These make me want to rush out and find some clover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so lovely. Thanks for joining Weekendflowers with this beauty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are cooooool. Thanks Mumsy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen a lot of clover in my days, but nothing to compare to this. That is a very pretty sight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These must be quite tiny, I've never seen clover flowers in the tropics. Beautiful shots!
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never seen pink clover like that before. Your photos are terrific - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how you turned the flower this way and that way and gave the viewer so many angles to look at. Very nice shooting.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful photos!

    Beertje Zonn

    ReplyDelete
  11. so glad you didn't pass it by...just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Luscious is a great word to describe this beautifully pink clover. Lovely photos, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are some of the loveliest clover images I've ever seen. Beautiful work Mumsy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You aren't the only one who would have crawled all over the field, with these beauties! I love all the detail you captured!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have never seen that color either, maybe it's the soil?
    Very Pretty...
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, these are lovely clover flowers! I love their color. And you have captured their beauty so stunningly!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How beautiful. I really like the pink clovers, never seen one before.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was here before but my computer took me away that night. I am glad to have found my way back to your lovely clover. I like to eat the clover - so sweet and pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover