Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Buttercup Flower


I finally had a chance to take photos of this wild buttercup flower by the parking lot! They were quite small, but exquisite upon closer examination. I struggled trying to take some decent pictures of this buttercup while the wind blew so strong.


This buttercup flower grew wild among flower beds around my area, but I didn't have a chance to get close to it until last week. I happened to park my car right next to a flower bed with this buttercup grew everywhere.

Joining Blooming Tuesday! And Your Sunday Best!

Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. Cute name for a cute looking flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Your wild buttercup flower looks so delicate! The pink veining is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing this beautiful blossom with us. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo what an interesting flower. I love how it blooms upward. Blessings to you Mumsy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I have seen wild buttercups before. It really reminds me of a morning glory. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I like to walk along a quiet path and snap photos of lonely flowers.. so sweet!
    Nice post
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a Morning Glory to me too! Very pretty with the delicate pink veining.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty bloom, such a delicate looking flower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful and charming, glad you stop and froze its beauty through your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely bloom! Nothing like what we call buttercups. Jean

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was misinformed on the name of this flower! It's probably Morning Glory!

    Thank you all for dropping in..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mumsy, Very pretty! I grow morning glories in my garden, and there also are wild ones. Mine are purple. Have a great day!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  12. It does look like a little cup, waiting to be filled with rain!

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely photo at Your Sunday Best this week Mumsy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the subtle pink coloring on these lovely petals!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover