Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Back Up Your Computer With Carbonite

This post brought to you by Carbonite. All opinions are 100% mine.

Carbonite Online Backup
As you know, I take many photos of flowers, sky, and critters. It is an activity that helps me channel calmness into my life. Last year when my computer crashed, I lost all my pictures that were stored on my laptop. I have since looking for other ways to back up my files, and Carbonite is a great website to consider.

For $59 dollars a year, you will get unlimited space to have your PC or Mac computer backup automatically and securely when your computer is on. Your photos, music, and files are accessible wherever you go. Moreover, if you have an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android, or Blackberry smart device, they also have apps available for those, making it easy to share anytime, anywhere.


You can sign up for a free 15 days trial offer, and if you decide to buy this service, mention the code BLOGAD you will receive two free months. You won't ever have to worry about losing file, contact emails, photos, or other important information again if something goes wrong with your computer.

For less than $5 dollars a month, I'm seriously considered this option, especially since I have access to my files wherever I go, which means I could post photos, or publish my writing to my blog even when I am not at home. This is an advantage to have to online backup.

Visit Sponsor's Site

5 comments:

  1. I heard about that on the radio, Glenn Beck. I listen but don't like him. Like to hear what he has to say. Maybe I'll investagate that.

    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard this on Howard Stern once upon a time. It really is an easy way to save what's important to you without having to think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my husband uses this service for his biz computer. I am going to ask him about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really great, I like knowing that my stuff is safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second the idea of backing up your computer to an online service :) It's easy to do and once it's set up, you can just let it do it's magic and you never have to worry about losing data :)

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover