Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Pink Hydrangea Bud



The beautiful hydrangea flowers at my sister's house are in full bloom, and they are spectacular to see. They are full and have a variety of different pink/purple shades. She was wondering why they changed from original purple color to this pink color. We can only guess that it has to do with the soil, and the sun light that this plant is receiving. Anyone knows?

Joining Blooming Tuesday, and Sweet Shot Tuesday

Thanks for stopping by!


11 comments:

  1. You are absolutely right. It has to do with the soil. I researched on a spice which is really not a spice at all and consumption can be toxic - alum. If used properly it can change the colors of hydrangea.

    BTW those are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful and it's all about the ph balance in the soil...acidic soil changes the colors....

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing! Hydrangeas are very commonly found in Japan during June but I have never seen them in this beautiful shade of pink/purple! These are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I trimmed my hydrangeas too far back last summer and they didn't bloom this year...maybe next year?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome photos! Lovely! Jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, this is beautiful, so delicate, your macro shots are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful! Blessings to you dear one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Mumsy. Thanks for the tip on the cell phone plan, I have been considering leaving my current plan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors are so soft, like your blog. I like it very much. What a star.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your flowers and forgot to tell you how beautiful your new header is!!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover