Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Pink Clover

Half Pink Clover
It is the simple things in life, most often, weed flowers such as this beautiful pink clover that brought joy to my eyes. When carefully tended flowers taking their time to bloom, clover is in great supply on the lawn!

Full Bloom Clover

This year, I'm getting some beautiful pink color of clover flowers while last year we only had white ones! They are wild bunnies preferred and favorite foods.

At Its Finest Stage of Bloom

Do you have clovers grow in your yard where you live? I know I would miss seeing all the wild flowers that grow around here if I ever move away. Have a fantastic weekend!

Joining Favorite Photo of the Week, Fabulous Friday and Pink Saturday!





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

9 comments:

  1. I've only seen white clover flowers. Those pink ones are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No clover here. I wish I had plenty if it looked like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how purple it is. Ours are mostly white and some have a slight tint of purple. You got in really close to get a great shot of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! Memories of laying on the grass on a hot summer day, plucking each petal out of the clover & sucking the honey, as we looked for the figures/scenes in the floating billowing clouds passing by.

    Thank you.

    Have a beautiful PS weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never thought about the clover flowering...but it does and what we have here is the white. Your macro shots are awesome. Really nice captures. I am sorry to be out of touch all summer but I have been busy with my photography and my other blog. I am learning a lot and the people I have met have been a great help. Hope you have a not too hot a weekend. Genie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never seen purple clover flowers before, thank you for sharing these lovely images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning pink post! Lovely shots. Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)
    HPS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pink clovers and eat them. They are healthy you know - not just pretty. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another flower I have never seen. YOu are right Mumsy it is all about the simple things in life.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover