Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

No Hidden Costs On Straight Talk

This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

I have just been reminded that our cell phone contract was expired, and if I sign up for another two years, I would be able to upgrade our phones to better ones, with an additional charge of $18 dollars for each line. On top of this charge, of course there is also the cost for the phones themselves.

During a family dinner conversation, my sister-in-law told me that she uses the plan everything you need with Straight Talk. This is a no contract plan, free 411 calls, no activation fee, no termination fee, and on top of it all, she also get 1000 minutes, 1000 texts, and 30 MB of web data. She only pays five dollars extra a month to call a friend oversea. You can see a little bit in the video below:





To set my mind at ease, my sister-in-law shows me her Samsung smart phone with touch screen, and assures me that there are other brand name ones such as Motorola, LG, Nokia, or Kyocera to choose from. I am rather into saving money than thinking in term of fancy phone or ridiculous plan cost.

I think she did a good job in changing my decision at the moment. I am seriously considered cancelling my contract, and pick up the Straight Talk phones at Walmart. With the money that I will save for the year, maybe we could go to a theme park for next summer.

Click on this: hook, line and sinker to hear Scott at Fantasy Fishing has to say about Straight Talk.
Visit Sponsor's Site

2 comments:

  1. woohoo! No more contracts. Now the mobile phone carriers should have a lot of competition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate contracts. I accidentally signed one once. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover