Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

N Is For Nightmare

I was naive, trusting, and took people words for what they were without having a second thought. It came natural to me not thinking ill of people first hand, until they gave me a bad experience or so. This was my weakness to the point of stupidity, and this vicious cycle happened more often than not!

Chi' knew this about me, and warned me to be careful, especially around Guy who had been stabled for a while. He hung out with us some times on the roof top. It was hard for us to exclude him since he was one of us. However, after Chi' left, I didn't feel comfortable being with him alone, and Guy could sense it.


Somehow, Guy picked up on my weakness of trusting and talked me into going to the roof top one night. At first, we shared small talks, but my gut feelings were on high guard. It told me to be alert, and I had to be smart with my choice of words. I should not set him off with what I said!

Sure enough, when he physically moved closer to me, and pushed me toward the edge of the wall, I knew I was in danger! He confessed his love for me, and wanted a kiss. I ducked, I turned my face away to avoid the contact, I gently switched to different subjects, and I pretended to search in my heart the love I had for him.


Moreover, I prayed, silently screaming in my head, that he wouldn't throw me over the wall if he didn't get what he wanted. Part of me at that moment blamed on my own ignorance and stupidity! Part of me tried so hard to think of a safe escape and how to get out of this predicament.

I knew for sure that whatever came out of my mouth, it had to make sense, soothing, and not offensive to Guy. I asked him to give me time to think about "our love", and that we should take things slowly. Standing there in the circle of his arms, I felt disgusted but accepted, and distracted his desire by talking about the beauty of the night...

Joining Alphabe-Thursday!

(Listed in Teenager Years series)





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

12 comments:

  1. I was screaming, "Don't go onto the roof!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you escaped that unfortunate incident!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ole gut feeling, right. I know so well. yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always go with your gut feelings! I can't wait for the next installment, Mumsey!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW! This was all too vivid. My heart was racing thinking he was going to push you off the roof!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was good that you were able to think clearly in that moment and have an escape plan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mumsy, we have a natural gut instinct but there are those who try to get us to doubt the voices in our mind that are put their to protect us. I am glad you were able to draw upon them in time to calm Guy and protect yourself from what may have happened next!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Respond to the gut feeling...stay away from rooftops!

    ReplyDelete
  9. after reading your Pink Sat post, I browsed your profile, this post and the pink bleeding hearts. In this post, what an awesome photo. In this post, I know exactly what you mean. ... Enjoyed the pink bleeding hearts post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, Your words are very vivid!

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh. It's too bad you didn't know marshall arts. You could have thrown HIM over the wall.

    Sorry about my violent reaction to this post. I'm getting protective of you...wayyyyy too many years late and without any possibility of protecting you.

    But still.

    I'm sorry for another sad incident for you.

    Thanks for sharing your heart.

    A+

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was quite a scary situation you were in. I'm just glad that you were on high alert and not completely off guard because that might have led to you being hurt by Guy. It's a good thing that you're such a quick thinker too and that you managed to divert his attention!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover