Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Long Stem Pink Rose


My brother had this gorgeous long stem pink rose plant in his back yard, and it continuously bloomed long after my red rose had been gone. The rose when opening up a little, has a yellow base color as you can see in the photo below.


This plant grew against the back wall of his house, and gets bushier each year! I think the heat from his house kept this rose very healthy. As much as I love the rose, I couldn't find a good angle to photo it.


I would love to have a better background to show case the beauty of this rose, but all I get is the brick wall or the neighbor's house top. Enjoy your weekend!

Joining Favorite Photo of the Week, Fabulous Friday, Pink Saturday!





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

9 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful rose!! I have that background problem every now and again too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful rose. Would be perfect for *Weekendflowers*. So if you like... :) LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rose is so lovely that I didn't even notice the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shots!! Have a great weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous!
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful rose! we are just starting to add a rose garden to our property and there is so much to learn about their care. Visiting from Pink Saturdays..HHL

    ATTEATUDEandChocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exquisite capture, Mumsy!

    Happy PS weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Pink Saturday. I think the shots you have are simply wonderful! Great post. I like the way you place your copyright. I've seen different ways of print - yours is elegant and non-obtrusive. I just might change my way, which is clumpy and intrusive. Anyway, again, lovely shots. Great post. I enjoyed my visit. Thanks, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't fret about the background. The flower is much too pretty to cut down. We would be so selfish to ask that. It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover