Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Theresa Princess Lily

Theresa Princess Lily
The tag on this beautiful pink lily said "Theresa Princess Lily", so I supposed its the proper name. Indeed, it looks like an elegant princess.

A bunch of Theresa Princess Lily
These pink lilies were sold at Lowe's for $7.99 a pot even though they were at the end of their growing cycle. Like other lilies, they are perennial, and also known as dwarf Peruvian lily. To stimulate the plant to have more flowers, pull the stem at the base, but don't cut them.

One single princess lily
They bloom from early summer to fall. The soil has to be well drained, and moisture has to be moderate. The foliage are deep green, and they are happiest in filtered sun.

Joining Friday Unfold, Fabulous Friday and Pink Saturday!





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

12 comments:

  1. You find such beautiful flowers! I especially like the pink ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these lilies
    and your photographs of them
    are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, they are just so beautiful so hard to find the words to say, too beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautifully colored lily Mumsy. I planted 6 yellow day lilies in my tiny garden - I hope they survive the rabbits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Are they fragrant?

    ReplyDelete
  6. With a little love and tender care I bet these will continue to grow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exquisite lily ... is it a sweet aroma? I will have to look for this.

    Have a beautiful PS weekend.
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that shade of pink! Those are so pretty and the water drops on them make them even more enticing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful and perfectly named! Hopping over from Pink Saturday. I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are such beautiful lilies! Mine are all yellow, but I'd love to add some pink ones. Your photos are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover