Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Save Money With Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Walgreens for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

PharmacistWalgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products was introduced to me by a friend while we were outside planning some flowers in her garden area. I started to sneeze non-stop because of allergens floating in the air. At the time, I didn't know that I had seasonal allergy. She gave me a Wal-Fex Allergy pill, and told me that it works just as great as other products out there in the market, but at a much more affordable price. Moreover, Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products have a 100% satisfaction guarantee!

I had no doubt since the medicine took effect almost right away to relieve my itchy nose and eyes. My friend, Teresa, has three small young children, and they all have allergy so she often buy over-the-counter medicine at Walgreens. The pharmacist is trustworthy and recommended by other friends.

Teresa said words of mouth are very important in her decision making, and I have to agree with her on this point. Moreover, when she buys Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products, Walgreens supports local communities in the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™ with their annual contribution in preventive wellness services.

If you want to learn more about Walgreens, you can click on the link in this post, and check out giveaways on other blogs.

Advertisement
Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover