Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Red Maple Flowers

I had no idea that red maple tree has such pretty little flowers until I came upon them one gray afternoon.

Before the tree fills out with leaves, these tiny little yellow flowers decorate every branch of it. It hang over a brick wall so I was able to see them up close.

The wind and the gray sky didn't help much to bring out their beauty, but the colors are still there.

Joining Virtual Coffee, and Sweet Shot Tuesday!

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit!
    I had no idea either.
    Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the view through your lens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I also really love your header--the flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning photos! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i also have not observed the flowers, all i thought before they are all leaves, beautiful blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, these are quite convincing of the beautiful maple flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, I discovered some in my church parking lot last year. You have truly captured some stunning pics!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover