Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Pink and White English Daisy Galaxy Mix

Pink and white English Daisy
I have a weakness for two tones or more colors flowers! They seemed just too remarkable for words to describe, and I marveled at the genius of human's mind. I'm sure that these pink and white colors English daisies are the result of human's hands.

Macro of pink and white English daisy
I've recently seen these English daisy galaxy mix at different home stores, and they come in different colors also such as red/maroon, deep pink, two tones, and white ones.

Pink and white English daisy mix
 This beautiful English daisy bloom in the Fall and Spring for colder climate, but all through Winter for hot ones. They are great as cutting flowers, pot flowers, and they will seed themselves for many more seasons. Growing from seeds will only take from 12-14 weeks. The galaxy will give you repeat-flowering all season long if you remove the deadheads promptly.

They thrive in full sun to partial shade, grow quickly, and in imperfect soil even in sandy one. Just make sure to remove the deadheads.

Joining Friday Unfold, Fabulous Friday and Pink Saturday!





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

14 comments:

  1. Oh my, these are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how easy care they are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really gorgeous; the flowers and your photography.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent job on photographs of these flowers. HPS! See you next week.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Now I have a new favorite flower! These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love that flower! Happy Pink Saturday!

    Back Porch Blessings,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty flowers.

    thanks SO much for leaving the comment on my other blog, theoscarsaffair.

    i've been REALLY bad about posting over there. i've got some vacation time coming up this next week and have plans of watching some flicks on my list so that i can get new posts up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are very pretty. I think I'll try planting some of these pretty daisies. I've been looking for some flowers that will grow well in shady areas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so pretty! I love the double colors too.

    I watch JDaniel all day long. I have a lot of time to think about who he is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. all very beautiful pictures, the first one really grabs attention and hooks the eye, so pleasant to see.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are such pretty flowers Mumsy. And I love the details you've captured of the petals. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. they kind of remind me of the English collar the women used to have to wear. How fitting the name is for the flower. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover