Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, May 6, 2011

White English Daisy


This flower is called English Daisy, Galaxy Mix, and comes in a variety of colors. My local nursery carries the light color pink, deep pink, red, and white. They are absolute gorgeous, and the flowers are about the size of a half dollar.


Since we had so much rain, and cold temperature, I didn't purchase any for my garden. I like stalking nurseries to see what they have for each year. This English daisy mix seems to be the popular choice this season.

Joining Inspiring Friday, Friday Unfold, and Fabulous Friday!

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Oh How pretty Mumsy! Happy Mothers day! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. a gorgeous flower! I'll be sure to look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are pretty. I would love to see the various colors. We went to Meijer tonight and because of Mother's day there are so many, many flowers on sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Thanks for participating in Fabulous Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I just love flowers. Thank you for sharing your post with us at Inspiration Friday!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover