Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Rain Drops On Tulip


These last two days were very frustrating to me as Blogger had their issue. I couldn't sign in, I lost my post, and I also lost my comment. I thought it was my computer's fault.


Anyway, we had more rain, and this was my last tulip for the year. Since I couldn't work on my blog, I decided to enjoy taking pictures of rain drops instead.


I'm late in posting this since I have to re-upload and re-do everything. Ok, just brush it off and enjoy your weekend.

Related Posts On Tulip You Might Like to See:
Joining Inspiring FridayFriday Unfold, and Fabulous Friday!





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

7 comments:

  1. oh, these are very beautiful shots, just spectacular, those rain drops made the shots deeply dramatic and meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, blogger was being a bugger. Look like lots of us lost a post or two along with the comments.

    Your spare time was well spent ~ awesome shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The details of the drops on the petals are beautiful Mumsy. I'm glad you got out and took these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all had a few frustrating days...it all worked out in the end. Pretty picture Mumsy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are gorgeous. Thanks for participating in Fabulous Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the ring of water around the tulip. Sweet like a diamond necklace.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover