Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Purple Tulip


My flower bed used to have a few of these purple tulips, but the squirrels made sure to re-arrange them some where else. Last year, I had none, and remarkably I have one this year! Learning from experience, I cut this beautiful tulip and brought it inside to enjoy before the squirrels come back and rip it apart.


We have rain, almost every day in April and May so far, so spring flowers came and gone quickly.


My happiness is simple: watching flowers bloom!

Joining Virtual Coffee, Perceptive Perspective and Sweet Shot Tuesday!

Related Posts On Tulip You Might Like to See:




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful tulip and color. Those darn squirrels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the most beautiful tulips I have seen in awhile. Love that dark purple color. I have a lot of problems with squirrels as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you! I have to take a trip around the garden every day to see what's changed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple tulips are my favorite! Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, love the deep purple shade.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful purple tulip! I have tulip-robber squirrels too, unfortunately. And it rains a LOT here too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love to watch the changes too. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous flower. You did a great job. Visiting from Perceptive Perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Purple never looked so good. Thank you dear for sharing. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I miss my tulips too. We has them in our old house all over! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love tulips. They remind me of my childhood when Mom planted one of each color she could find. They were glorious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wish I can have some of these bulbs, since the animals ate up all ours. All 24!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover