Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Monday, May 9, 2011

A Look at Pine Cone


Pine cone is an interesting subject to shoot, and this one is no different. I think it is still young as it has just beginning to grow after the long winter. You can see all fuzzy and sap that covers it.


This branch of the giant pine tree was low enough for me to find different growing stages of the cones. The double pine heads were fighting with each other to show-case their independence.

Joining Virtual Coffee, Perceptive Perspective and Sweet Shot Tuesday!

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful shots. I hope you are going to take more shots of the pine cone as it develops. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are pine cones? How interesting. Blessings to you mumsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. our pines here are very tall for me to look at the cones on the tree, thus, i just content with the cones that fell on the ground, i use them for my decors indoors and outdoors. beautiful shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for showing the beauty found in the formation of a pine cone! I had never examined an "infant cone" and found it fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't they beautiful. I love closeups of God's artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who knew? A pinecone could make such an interesting photo. I love the composition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great close ups of the pine cones! These seem different from the ones we have, but maybe I've just never looked at them that close.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're beautiful as babies! I'm not sure I've seen quite that thing. Really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is very interesting Mumsy..it really is beautiful. Hope you enjoyed your Mothers day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool... I guess I've never looked at pine cones in the growing stage!

    ReplyDelete
  11. we have a huge pine tree but i have never gotten to see a pine cone up close like that while still growing. very cool!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover