Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Interesting Pine

There are so many interesting things in this world for us to see and enjoy. I saw this pine cone, outside my daughter's dorm, and couldn't stop myself from taking pictures of them.

I would not look at the pine cones the same again, especially when they are at growing stage! They look totally different from the pine cones that were mature.


I won't have a chance to photograph these pine cones at their mature stage, since my daughter has moved into her own rented house.

Joining Sweet Shot Tuesday!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. hi! so you commented on the giveaway post ... but you didn't leave a note telling me which movie you wanted? do you not want a free dvd? because if you were to request one that no one else had requested, it would be yours! and how easy is that? you say i want such and such ... and then you wait. :] and chances are quite good you'd win something ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love watching the unfolding of pinecones....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful shots. Great detail and color! I noticed the same thing on a pine tree near my house the other day. You're totally right - I can never look at a pinecone the same!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover