Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

F Is For Frenzy

The bus from Indian Town Gap brought more patients to the hospital, but none was staying except for one. The clinic went in a frenzy all day long when Chi' and I came to watch. We asked for news from our family, and to see if we knew anyone.

I received a letter from my dad telling me that he would be taken a commercial bus for a visit next weekend with my sisters if he could obtain a permit to leave the camp. Chi's got new that his family would be flying to California for settlement in two days.


This group of people was in the clinic to get their health updated, checked out, and dismissed for the final round as they've found sponsorship in different States. According to bits and pieces that we gathered, Indian Town Gap was almost empty, and would be closed in a couple of months.

The news was a devastating blow to us for we had no idea what would happen to us, as our condition and situation had no results. Nothing was determined, and no plan on what to do with us was in place. The emotion was high in the clinic. Children were crying from immunization shots. Adults were busy telling one another of where they were to go to call home.


Among the chaos, the person who had to be admitted to the hospital wouldn't cooperate with the procedures. He rampaged through the hospital hall and security guards were called in for help. His screaming voice chilled everyone's bones for the moment.

Supposedly, he was to be admitted to the psychiatric ward for evaluation...

Joining Alphabe-Thursday!

(Listed in Teenager Years series)





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

9 comments:

  1. How frightening it must have been...

    Can't wait for the next installment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How scary! I bet he made the others scared too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's like those dew drops with light's reflection are imaging the agony of waiting for what is next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this is frightening. I could feel the chaos and fear in your taut writing this week.

    I can't wait to read what happens next.

    Thanks for sharing another piece of your amazing journey.

    Hugs and A+

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a very chilling experience and rather unsettling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a terrifying time in your life. I cannot image what anxiety you must have felt Mumsy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow. That is scary.

    Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a scary segment taught with anticipation and fraught with fear...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, things sound really tense in your post. I feel as if I'm missing something so I'm going to have to go back on some of your posts to see what's happening. Looking forwards to hearing more soon!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover