Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Crab Apple Buds


Nature has been soaked with rain around my part of the world for many days continuously, and the crab apple has finally grown. There were buds on all the branches.


Pretty soon these buds will blossom into beautiful flowers. The crab apple comes late this year and my anticipation to see the glorious bloom is high on my list.

Joining Virtual Coffee, Perceptive Perspective and Sweet Shot Tuesday!


Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. We too have been rain-soaked for much of the Spring! Cold too! I am so ready for some sunshine!

    Hugs,
    jacalyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blooms are pretty now, but I am sure when they are full opened they will be breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be lovely! Those are fun to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, what a very beautiful bud, hope to see it fully blooming soon here. wish i can share some of our sunshine here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful. Just so full of color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful photos here - so glad to have found/followed you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the lighting in the second shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mother Nature at her best. Your photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely photos! It's been raining and raining forever here. (We were 1/16" below the record for the month of April.) On the good side, when it's not raining I've worked in the garden. The weeds pull out so easily.

    ReplyDelete
  10. With all this rain it does kind of make it difficult to spend time outdoors but your shots are stunning.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover