Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

All Grown Pine Cone

Pine Cone
Do you remember my post on "A Look at Pine Cone"? It was a younger version of this pine cone. In fact, it was just at the beginning of its growing stage.

Macro of pine cone
Now the pine cone has matured and it is very interesting to see! I like the speckles on this cone, and the way it faces downward hiding itself among the needles.

Joining Virtual Coffee, Perceptive Perspective (In Memory of...) and Sweet Shot Tuesday!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. I never really thought about pinecones growing. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you participated in the giveaway. thanks for playing. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i remember it, it is great to be following and seeing their changes as they grow, beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's funny how something you never think twice about looks so cool close up, huh? my kids an di love collecting pine cones in the fall and winter and then decorate with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would have never thought of photographing them. Great idea. They turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice close up shot of the pine cone. I love the tones and the color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover