Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Twisted and Turned


Hang in there with me as I'm showing you more Vine Design. I'm not over with my fascination for this natural wonder just yet. Besides, there is no flower in the garden at this moment.


Don't you find it interesting to see all the knotted parts and how it twisting this way or turning that way? If it wrapped around something, it had a tight grip to it.

Joining Sweet Shot Tuesday!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I have a strange vine that twisted around a tree and knotted up too. When the weather turned warm and I got a better look I discovered poison sumac. Be careful in your investigations. lol But I don't think there is any danger til it turns warm. Did you get snow today too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is very interesting and great photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the vine twisting, but the poison sumac thing has me freaked out too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. twisted and turn, so powerful image.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover