Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Tulip Blossoms


The long awaited flowers finally blossom, my white tulips, and the rain hasn't stop long enough for us to enjoy the outdoor, just yet.


I was in and out between spurts of rain to try taking pictures of this beauty.  One of my desires is to learn to capture water drops in its most perfect form with reflection, but I'm not there or near the level that I wanted.


My six words Saturday:  Wish you all a wonderful weekend!

Joining Six Words Saturday, and Today Flowers!

Related Posts On Tulip You Might Like to See:





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

13 comments:

  1. They are absolutely stunning! I keep watching mine but no open blooms yet, and something has eaten some of the blooms. I did get some moth balls down in between the rain drops. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. We're still weeks away, here. Thanks. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tulips...and I loved your pictures. I hope the rain stops soon....so you can enjoy them!

    Happy Saturday!

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a good weekend as well. Great 6WS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the raindrops that you have captured.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful shots,tulips and especially with rain drops are very refreshing, i haven't even started taking pics of dew drops much more attempt it with reflection, so am much way behind your goal :( good luck on your goal, i know one day you will get it, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How gorgeous!
    Have a great new week Mumsy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! I always love to see photos with raindrops on flowers, they look like tiny jewels.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you a great week ahead!

    XOXO Lola:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The rain droplets on the petals are so lovely Mumsy.

    I wish you a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A few rain drops glistening on the tulips makes them more gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is another beauty. I can't deny any of your nature photos...

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover