Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Teenager Years

This is a peek into my life as a handicap teenager, growing up in the early 1970. Through many errors and trials, I have come to accept my faith, and learned to live my life the best way I know how.

**********

*** A Is For Arriving

*** B Is For Bittersweet

*** C Is For Controversial

*** D Is For Delusion

*** E Is For Enchanting

*** F Is For Frenzy

*** G Is For Guy

*** H Is For Humiliation

*** I Is For Intense

*** J Is For Journal

*** K Is For Keratoscope

*** L Is For Loosing

*** M Is For Memories

*** N Is For Nightmare

*** O Is For Outcasts

*** P Is For Parting

*** Q Is For Quenching

*** R Is For Raw

*** S Is For Shackle

*** T Is For Tantalizing

*** U Is Unparallel

*** V Is For Vague

*** W Is For Winter

*** X Is For Xenophobia

*** Y Is For Younger Years

*** Z Is For Zigzag





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover