Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Lavender Hyacinth


The hyacinth is finally open, and the whole area smells heavenly. But we have rain, day after day so I pick one small branch and bring it inside for a photo shoot out.


Although the temperature is more tolerable, the wind and rain are not suitable to be outside with a camera. I always have problem capture the true color of this purple/lavender hyacinth. These photos have a bit of blue in them, which are not in real life.

Joining Sweet Shot Tuesday!

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Regardless of the weather, these are great shots of this lovely flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My camera does that too. Shades of lavendar and violet are hard to pick up but your flowers are quite lovely. Funny how we stand outside in in-climate weather for the sake of a photo but worry about our cameras, not ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful shot, I too sometimes have problems with colors, it seems I can not bring out the color that I see sometimes, sometimes I wonder if it is because I do not see all the colors :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty flowers and beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so beautiful and dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful! I'm glad you brought it indoors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful! I love purple...

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover