Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Alphabe-Soup


This marks the end of Alphabe-Thursday round two for us!  Boy, 26 letters zoomed by so fast, and I enjoy writing them so. It forces my brain to exercise its muscles, and comes up with a subject for that particular letter.

Busy I am now, so for the Alphabe-Soup, I'm going to link my letter X post since it strayed to the wild side last time.

If you want to join us, and meeting new friends, the Alphabe-Thursday Soup will resume to its normal time next week.  Thanks Jenny, for hosting this phenomenal meme!

(Listed in Mish-Mash Series)





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

4 comments:

  1. Pretty shot Mumsy! Miss Jenny's alphabet series is fun. I did it the first time around last year and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fabulous job Mumsy coming up with a different theme for each letter. What a showcase for your creativity and resourcefulness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a wonderful week!!! just stopping by again...to say thank you for your visit!

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty flower and you do come up with a wonderful post each time.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover