Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wild Aster Flowers By the Water

A Bunch of Wild White Asters

At the end of fall last year, I found these beautiful asters still in full bloom by the water! These wild flowers are my favorite since they lasted through the beginning of dark days.

Asters Still Growing

I love these four flowers in the way they formed to show each own beauty in the sun. It was very windy and they danced around.

Asters Turning Colors

I like the lighting in this picture. It showed dead leaves all around while these flowers were still in bloom and fresh.





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

10 comments:

  1. I like the lighting in all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calling by from Italy via Outdoor Wednesday to visit another participant. Lovely compositions of the asters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Wednesday! I'm passing along the Stylish Blogger Award to you today because I LOVE your beautiful blog. Since there is no link included, you're invited to go my blog to find out more. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures. Daisies are such cheerful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are lovely photos. Beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover