Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Deep Orange Zinnia


This was another kind of zinnia flower as you can see the petals were totally different than the other orange zinnia that I've showed in last week post.


If I have a large area in my yard, I probably would just plant zinnia even though they are perennial flowers. They are so very easy grow, and no fuss at all in the caring part. The flower stalks are tall enough to use as cut flowers.


I have tried to grow many different kinds of flowers from seeds, but zinnia is the only flower that comes through for me.

Linking this post to Today Flowers!
Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. If they are easy to grow, I may have to try them. They are delightful looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the snails like them too :-)
    Actually, I KNOW snails like them from sad experience.
    That is such a good vibrant colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zinnias really are spectacular flowers--so showy. Great shots!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color. I am going to plant some this year Mumsy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful shots. I have no personal experience with Zinnias much less growing them from seed. I think though that these flowers are worth the effort. The color is so vibrant. --Bom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! The color is beautiful.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bright orange! I like zinnias, although I haven't planted any in a long time. Maybe I'll change that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still have the double decker Zinia seed if you want some.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply gorgeous BC. Love its vibrant orange color.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover