Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, March 25, 2011

A Bouquet of Pink and Yellow Tulips


My tulips are trying to come, and I saw the plants trying so hard to push through the cold frozen earth. They are about two inches tall now, but with the sleet storm we had yesterday, I'm afraid for their immaturity.


This bunch of tulips were available at the supermarket, and these gorgeous colors of pink and yellow were just so striking to me.


These last couple of years, I started to see flowers coming in a wonderful mix of colors like these tulips, and always amaze me. It must take great skills and patience to produce such vibrant colors.

Linking this post to  Pink Saturday, and  Today Flowers!

Related Posts On Tulip You Might Like to See:






MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

16 comments:

  1. I love the colors in nature! So much variety and so many vivid colors ... some of which we just don't think will coordinate until suddenly there they are right in front of us, in a plant, or a sunrise, and WOW ... they are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some nice tulips! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Mumsy!
    Happy spring.
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes we have to take beauty when we find it ... but I do hope your tulips make it thru the frozen ground.
    happy pink Saturday...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Makes me want spring to get here sooner than it is.
    Happy Pink Saturday.
    I invite you to stop by my blogsite too.
    ~Jean
    http://www.jeanhartartwork.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beth mentioned sunrise and the tulips are the colors of sunrise or sunset; so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are beautiful tulips! My daffodils are starting to break through - so Spring is definitely coming! Happy PS.

    Blessings,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Pink Saturday.....so fun to join in all the Pinkness...I pray for God to bless each one of you...giving you peace and strength...enjoy the day!
    Kandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous tulips! The colors ARE striking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many colors to choose from in the markets..love your selection today!Happy TF!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pink and yellow combination in these tulips. So pretty and it sure brings Spring up front and personal. Spring is such a pretty time of year.
    Happy PS.
    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the combined colours of yellow and pink in these tulips! Very lovely! Amazing how beautiful tulips can be even before they open!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the beautiful, vibrant colors in those tulips you found at the market. Yours in the ground should be OK I think - they just stop growing for a little while.

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful combination bet they will be beautiful when they open up

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tulips are for tenderness. Great to see your tulips so happy.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover