Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bee And Flower


Aah..These photos were from last year, and had been sitting in my archive until now. What a joy it was to see again.


When the bee was so busy drinking the nectar, I was free to take as many pictures as I wanted. I love all the colors of flowers.


I'm waiting for spring as anxious as ever! Winter seems longer each year, or maybe I'm just having less patience as I'm growing older to wait.

Linking this post to Camera Critters,  and  Today Flowers!





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

12 comments:

  1. I love spring, but I hate the pollen this beautifully photographed bee adores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like summer to me. Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was thinking our weather would break today when the rain turned into snow again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful! A lovely reminder summer is on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures!!
    No bees - no flowers!
    No flowers - no bees!
    - Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such lovely shots Mumsy! This has been such a hard winter for so many people, this post was just a ray of sunshine. Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mumsy...I am not dead...just way behind in my commenting. Sometimes it just gets too much. I loved seeing your bee today. Hopefully, ours will be returning home before too much longer. Hope all is well with you. Genie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see the busy bee, I have heard reports that bee numbers in N.America are dwindling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful to see these warm weather colorful images.

    And Mumsy, winter DOES seem like it's growing longer & longer over the past few years.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Que lindo flagrante você conseguiu! Muito nítido e real!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those pictures. Really I want to know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty shade of yellow and great capture. Picture perfect/

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover