Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Monday, February 21, 2011

On Changing


I have finally decided to list my blog with SocialSpark for a chance to make some pocket money, since life demands my ability to bring in what I could to afford all the expenses. So if you notice, I have taken a couple of jobs with SocialSpark. It is not much, but a little is still better than none.

I'm very particular in signing up, but SocialSpark is a great company that I've been working with for the last few years through my other blog.  They are legitimate, even though they hold the pay out until 30 days later; they do pay you through PayPal account.


If you are interested in having a chance to make some extra money, this is the one that I highly recommend.

Just click on the link in this post, sign up, list your blog, and wait for their approval. Once this process is over, they will send you an offer, and it is up to you to decline or accept, or negotiate a comfortable price for your post.  You will then have 5 days to complete the job.

You will write your post, 200 words on SocialSpark's site, and once they're approved the post will automatically publish on your blog.  Even if your post didn't go through the first time, you will be given a chance to correct it, or re-write.

It's very simple, but a sure way to make some money!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. I signed up with them, but then I never used them. I hope you actually do! I hear you on needing to make some $$.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, must check that out. Thanks for the tip.

    And my, what lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting Mumsy, good for you. I will go check it out...we could all use the extra cashola!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info, Mumsy! Goodness knows my budget could use some padding but every time I thought about monetizing my blog it made me really sad so I decided that probably wasn't for me! Nice to know that the option is there though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! I would be hesitant to do something like that, cuz like you may have noticed...I barely am able to manage one post up a week...so meeting a writing deadline would be crazy for me! haha

    You have a gift for writing!

    Blessings & Aloha!
    Oh! Thank you also for your Happy Anniversary greetings :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. For the love of blogging. I love both, but I can see why someone would want to keep it pure too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mumsy , I signed up . You are a very good writer and I'm concerned about not being a good writer .

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover