Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Creating An Alien Zinnia


About two years ago, I fell in love with zinnia flowers, and started to save dried heads to grow during the summer months. Some of my zinnia flowers had beautiful mixed of colors, and this one turned out to be alien.


It never grew any petals but just squiggly stamens around the heart of the flowers! It was different, and unique in its own way.


Hope you enjoy seeing this alien zinnia!


Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. oh that IS unusual! It is striking in it's odd beauty, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...how did you manage that one? I wish like crazy I could grow something...anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm.. .. yeah unusual. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some of the flowers that we had back in the young days. I love them, and my grandmother always had a yard full. I do not do too good on raising them here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How unusual! I love zinnias, but I just don't have enough sun to make them happy. I hope you keep experimenting with the seeds. Who knows, you might come up with a variety that they'll name after you!
    Happy REDnesday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo Beautiful Sweetie...Blessings and love from our LORD above~~~Hugs Dena

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are very pretty. They are so different.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that little guy! He's beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover