Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Boudreaux For Diaper Rash

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Boudreaux's Butt Paste. All opinions are 100% mine.

Many of my blogging friends are mothers of young children, who have experienced diaper rash at one point or another, and for those moms, I encourage you to visit  Boudreaux's Butt Paste to get a free sample. You will be glad to know that it comes in many different sizes, and flip top caps if you're interested in purchasing.

Personally, I haven't used this product before but my niece with toddlers in hand told me how great it is for diaper rash. She was not kidding! While babysitting my niece's children, I had the honor of using this Butt Paste, and it went on smoothly, plus had such a pleasant smell to it.

I always dreaded the smell of Desitin and how greasy it left on my hand, but this Boudreaux product had none of that, which was a win-win situation for me. My niece said that she heard about this baby diaper rash on the Tonight Show, and Today Show, so she decided to check it out!  She has not looking back since making the switch.

If you want to get a free sample, click on that link in this post! You will be very please with this ointment, and it will keep your baby's skin protected!

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

  1. This stuff really works, my GF tried it for her kids. I think it is better than the ones we used on our kids.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover