Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Yellow and Pink Zinnia Flowers


Ok, I'm continuing to pull these zinnia flowers out of my archive since my world is under a thick blanket of snow and ice. I can still sneak a few photos at the supermarket, but the lighting in the store wasn't that great to take pictures.


Since I just harvested the dried zinnia flowers' heads and put them in the same bag to store for winter, I have created many different colors, and types of zinnia flowers without knowing it! I just scattered the seeds in my garden pots, and they came up to surprise me!





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

16 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful! I wish so badly that I could grow a flower...just a single one. Everything I try to grow...well it never grows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise, they are beautiful flowers.
    Their warm color is just perfect to bring some color in our snowy winter days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mums, interesting how you did create all these different colors. Beautiful. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! I love saving seeds and starting fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good for you...you have green palm...love the Zinnia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very sharp capture.. love the color combo.. dropping by for SF..

    http://www.woman-elanvital.com/2011/01/sansevieria-trifasciata.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, it's like tie-dye in a flower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning close ups and the different colors are just gorgeous.

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes life has GOOD surprises. These photos make me happy Mumsy - it's 10F here with snow and ice everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SUCH gorgeous photos - makes me long for summer to return!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the rainbow effect in the flowers. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am bad with comments about flowers. It is pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover