Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Spice Up Your Food With Tabasco Sauce

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of TABASCO® Original Red. All opinions are 100% mine.

Growing up in the orphanage, I learned to eat food with fresh hot peppers that picked straight from the pepper plant. For some reasons, the spicier the better the food tasted, and it seemed to go with everything from breakfast, lunch to dinner.

Now as an adult I can't handle those peppers anymore, but I still prefer my food to have that tangy taste. The TABASCO® Original Red is my favorite supplement. It enhanced every dishes, cut the plain taste, added a whole lots of flavors to the food, and "kick it up a notch" for me!

Can you imagine eating fried chicken without it? I can't! Do you know that Tabasco Original Red is also Pizza Perfected? Try it because it will help cut down the fatty taste in both of these foods, and will give them a much better flavor.

As of late last night, my son told me that he is hosting a Super Bowl get together, and asked if would bring a dish to pass. I am not a party goer and have no ideas what people like to eat while watching game. So I looked up for Game-Day Party Menu and found so many wonderful recipes to try.

Yes, you guessed it right; the recipes have Tabasco sauce in them, which is just dandy for me to try! Can't wait..

Visit Sponsor's Site

3 comments:

  1. This is one spice I leave to the braver souls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't use hot sauce but my son will just pour it on. Tabasco is a staple with us.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover