Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Pretty Pink Flowers


Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
 

Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake. Let us use it before it is too late.
Marie Beynon Ray
 

I shall pass through this life but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it. For I shall never pass this way again.
Etienne de Grellet





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful pink flowers! I especially like the hints of dewdrops on the petals!! And the quotations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should live for today, but we also must be prudent for our children, especially when it concerns being responsible guardians to the world, and its contents!

    Lovely words to ponder in wonder! I loved the photographs - I like flowers...

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quotes fit together perfectly and I loved the perfect pink flowers. How I long to take a walk and snap photos of flowers. Awww.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful words, beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen to your words. In general our lives are what we make them. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mums are wonderful Mumsy and these encouraging quotes are well chosen.
    I wish life could be just that simple, though these cheerful flowers brighten the day, for today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how the way your beautiful pictures and the quotes fit together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful flowers.. and the quotes are so perfect to read for me today! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the reminder...I really need it right about now.
    The flowers are beautiful. Your pics give me so much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mumsy, please go to my latest post and pass it on to your followers. I am devastated by what happened in Tucson today, and I want the world to know. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How refreshing interesting quotes and pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful shots, they would be perfect for a postcard!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover