Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday Blues

We are embarking on into a brand New Year, and with that, come our hopes, wishes, and dreams for a better one this time around. As each year end, we are all enthusiastic, and more positive than the last. Then whatever happens during the year, we deal with it the best we can, and march on. That's our human spirit, which sometimes we neglect or forget to recognize.

Another week has begun, and back to normal routine for many of us. The holidays left me exhausted; still there is the Christmas tree to take down, and put away in storage. I've spent these last two days napping on and off fighting the flu. It helped, but I also felt lazy in the process.


It is funny how lying around can also drains my energy, and makes me feel like doing nothing. I have blankets and bedding from my sick people to wash but for now, all I could do is to stare at them.  Strange, but I don't care in looking at the mess!

Oh well, I will just have to take time to recuperate for now, and when I am up to it, I will tackle the household chores with full of energy.

Thanks for being here!

5 comments:

  1. I feel that way too...I'm completely worn out from doing nothing. Working on a jigsaw puzzle was about as much energy as I gave all week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am glad i am not the only one who feels this way. i have made it a goal of mine to lose weight this new year and as part of that goal, i have made it a must to get up and get outside for at least an hour every day. i often keep myself cooped up inside. i am completely out of energy from doing nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Marketing Monday!

    Anna, The Pilot's Wife

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are feeling better now and that your new year brings you happiness, health and wealth!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover