Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Imperfection


I pulled this pink zinnia flower from my archive. The photos were taken some times in November as the flower deteriorating. Zinnia flowers bloomed for a long period of time, and were very easy to grow.


I just save the dried zinnia flowers' heads, and spread them in my pots in late May.  They don't need that much care or fertilizer, and thrive to grow on their own.


Though the flower was near the end of its stage, I found it amazing with characters, and still beautiful. If you don't have zinnia seeds on hands, you can pick up a bag and try to grow them. They will give you many days of happiness.


Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always! :) Sorry I've been missing for a while! Life wasn't allowing much blogging time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pic, and even though it was at the end you saw the beauty in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love trying to have zinnias. I do not know what I do, but they never do very well. Yours were very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you captured the colors so well .. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for taking part in Flowers on Saturday!!!
    And just to let you know your photo from last week was choosen as one of favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is the beauty of the wilted flower... / Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty picture! Thank you for commenting on my blog I had that idea and I thought that it turned out well it was kinda hard placing the photo in there but I think in the end it worked out! Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Mums. Imperfections.... what are those? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had wonderful success with my zinnias this past summer. They just bloomed and bloomed, but I neglected to save the seeds. Bad girl, Genie. Your photos are so pretty. Hope all is well with you....hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, beautiful! The colors are just perfect because of those brown spots. Beauty even in the fading.

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I will try that as I love Zinnias.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They ARE beautiful even as they are beginning to decay. I have never tried growing zinnias ... perhaps I should!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful! sometimes I think dead/dying flowers are just as beautiful as living ones, in their own way!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover