Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Dreamy Colors Christmas Cactus Flowers



What growing now is Christmas cactus flowers, in many different colors such as this very pale pink, white, and deep red in the green houses.  I find them difficult to photograph, or find a right angle to capture its beauty.


After fussing for a long time, I came home with only three decent shots!  I love the touch of pink tone in this particular one.  It is baby pink color!


Take time out to smell the flowers from your holiday busy schedule!  It will definitely slow you down and gives you some relaxing moments.





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

6 comments:

  1. Even if only three photos, they're exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are fortunate to still find such pretty cactus blooming now. These are a very pretty pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous colors indeed, I've never seen this variety.
    I find them very difficult to photograph too, you did a great job with these ones.
    Amazing shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A real beauty!
    Have you tried shooting from below without looking at the viewfinder? I don't always hold the camera to my face. They go way beyond to where my eyes can go which gives you better perspectives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty shots, you selected just the right ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That touch of pink is just right Mumsy. And we should all learn to stop and smell the flowers more often - why don't we?

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover