Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Beautiful Red Mums

Red Mums At the Market

Just so you know, these mums were at the supermarket and were not in my garden.  Everything in nature has gone into hibernation for the next few months.  Though looking forward it seems so long, but I'm sure it will zoom by if I don't think about it.

Full Bloomed Mum

Having a small point and shoot camera comes in very handy for me, because I can just snap a few pictures when I see something beautiful or interesting.  I love what my camera for what it can do and taking snapshots wherever I go.

Beautiful Mum Petals

I've been aching for a new point and shoot camera that gives me more options to play with, but haven't found one that I like, or could spare that expense yet.  Christmas shopping is taking priority at this time.  Now, tell me what camera would you recommend?





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

14 comments:

  1. heard of this joke that the children in Singapore tell

    Teacher: What's your favourite flower
    Child: Chrysanthemums.
    Teacher: Come write it on the board.
    Child: Teacher, I change my mind, it's roses.


    Over there in Singapore, I had not heard it called mums. Otherwise the kid would know how to spell it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. heard of this joke that the children in Singapore tell

    Teacher: What's your favourite flower
    Child: Chrysanthemums.
    Teacher: Come write it on the board.
    Child: Teacher, I change my mind, it's roses.


    Over there in Singapore, I had not heard it called mums. Otherwise the kid would know how to spell it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mums are beautiful.
    I'm looking for a new camera too.I was reading just yesterday the camera promotions for Christmas but I couldn't find either, one for my taste and pocket.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann,
    That's funny, and I would have backed off liking chrysanthemums too. LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are very beautiful. I sometimes wish I had a smaller camera to carry w/ me, yet I want a bigger one as well. I'm not very easy to please can ya tell?

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely colour and great shot!
    I think the way we capture the photos is very important, the camera is just a tool to create beautiful shots! and you proved that even with a small point and shoot we can take beautiful snaps:)
    thank you for linking today
    I am your new follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is beautiful and also it's color it's perfect

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful... Have a lovely Sunday! / Anna

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful flowers and you captured them so nicely and vividly. I also love how you put the hearts into your name. Blessings dear one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is so nice to see fresh flowers this time of year Mumsy (even if they are in the supermarket). As far as point & shoot cameras go, I'm not sure which is the best, but I think Canon is a very good brand.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, they look gorgeous! Great color.

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  12. Came back by to give you a hug..... (((((Mumsy)))))

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover