Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Unique Orchid With a Touch of Blue


To me, this is such an exotic looking orchid flower.  It's totally different from what I've seen so far, but I couldn't find a name for it at the garden.  There were many flowers that missing the name tag, so I give!


It was place a bit further back in the circle and I had to zoom in all the way!  These photos were the best two of the bunch.  Thank God for digital camera! I just snapped as many as I could, and deleted as many as I want without worrying about my finance.

Thanks for being here!

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful flower! Orchids are so lovely and delicate looking. I love that bright purple in the center. Nice shots Mumsy. Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful!
    The snapping, viewing, deleting, snapping is the best part about digital camera's. I have a great one, but now I want a DSLR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is definitely unique and oh so gorgeous. What a great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous orchid indeed, quite new to me.
    You are right about the digital camera, we couldn't afford to post these many photos to our blogs without them.
    Lovely shots Mumsy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicate flower with lovely color. And I concur Mumsy, digital is easier and so much less expensive!!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover