Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Twisted Vines


This is the vine of the wild grape that grew in my backyard.  When all the leaves were gone, I found them very interesting looking.  Each vine has its own twist and turn, just like us in life.


The twisted vines were gone now, and they were my simple pleasure.  I really agree that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder since I have shown these photos to a few friends, and they just couldn't see anything special about them.





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

7 comments:

  1. Cool Mumsy. I just saw one of these vines at the Duke campus garden grounds...it was really neat to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very neat! I love how perfected the twists look. If only our twists in life were so perfected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting post on a vine. I have seen many in my days, but never one like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vines are like calligraphy with all the fluid curves. I like to look at them too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all those twists and turns in the vine Mumsy. It's simple and complicated at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I like them. My dad has a 'contorted hazel' tree in his garden and the branches are so interesting to look at; all different shapes and twists.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's unique and raw. I think it fits as this blog's header don't you? The twisted-ness is what your life has been, difficult and incomprehensible. I would edit the photo and use it for RawThought's blog header - I like it.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover