Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Round Little Orchids


These beautiful orchids were found at the Conservatory, and they were so pretty to see on such a cloudy day.  Though there were not many other flowers around, orchids remained one of the permanent residents here.


I love looking at flowers, any time of day, anywhere, and they are very pretty to brighten up every one mood, if they only take the time to observe.


Growing in a little clay pot, they thrive in this humid environment! It's always 10 degrees hotter inside the Conservatory than the outside world. I love the colors of these orchids.





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

14 comments:

  1. Your orchids are so pretty and delicate....but with my experience a bit temperamental to grow. My mom had a green thumb, but I am not so lucky with them. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've inspired me to stop and slow down. Observe the beauty that surrounds me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just beautiful and I too love seeing flowers anytime. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're like pretty little stars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are very beautiful, like all orchids.
    I love them. Lovely shots and the macro in the middle is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. tears tears, all my orchids are finally dead. I just can't re-pot and keep them alive. For a while I was so proud of them...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots and very delicate.

    Darryl and Ruth : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes they look so delicate and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Orchids are all just so unique and these are so pretty. I was at the local conservatory here the other day and was so surprised to see so many orchids in bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Orchids are gorgeous. From what I hear they are difficult to maintain. Those are very pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So delicate and beautiful. Being around flowers (and surrounded by nature in general)almost always improves my mood!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover