Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Hot Pink Impatiens Before Bloom


It has been cold, and finding flowers to take pictures become much harder now too.  I got so restless yesterday after meeting all my deadlines, thus I took a 30 minutes drive to a Conservatory near home.


The 30 minutes turned into one hour and a half because I got lost and didn't know my way around.  As I was about to give up, I found the place, and leisurely spent the next hour enjoying the sight with hardly anyone there!


There were barely any flowers beside mums with all the colors, and this gorgeous hot pink impatiens.  The Conservatory is getting ready for Christmas display, and I showed up at a wrong time, but I thoroughly enjoyed my walk through by myself.

Thanks for being here!

17 comments:

  1. lovely flowers. They look like cyclamen though

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful flower!

    P.S.
    I'm hosting a blog hop. If you get a chance stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worth your while and time and effort eh? This is a beautiful photo. Thank you for sharing wit us. Happy weekend! Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Lucky you, a conservatory nearby. I'm going to be photographing snow flowers soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a brilliant pink....very similar to my cyclamen flowers. Beautiful photos. You are fortunate to have a location with flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theses gorgeous flower were worth the time you've spent in the Conservatory. They have an amazing color, lovely shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't care what they are, since they are hot pink! I love the frost crystals in your header photo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They really do look like cyclamen! I can see that they actually are impatiens, though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely splash of pink on this chilly morning. I love the header picture. It's like sugared fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful blooms! The colors are truly amazing! It may have taken a bit getting to the conservatory, but yay! your photos were worth it.
    And like Judy commented...I love the frost crystals in your header photo.

    Blessings & Aloha!Thankyou for stopping by! I'm happy that you enjoy the drawings I posted.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad that you headed out to the Conservatory and found these beautifully colored impatients. Nice to see pink this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are gorgeous. I always love looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. pink is my fave colour and pink flowers are even better. lovely shots there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good for you finding these. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm always impatient for impatiens to bloom

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are so beautiful. The colors are so vibrant. Blessings to you dear one.

    ReplyDelete
  17. They are vibrant and warm looking, not like the weather lately. lol

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover