Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Easy Vegetables Salad


I haven't done any food post for so long, but since this salad came out very well received, and I happened to take some photos; I thought it's about time to do a food post!

Ingredients:
  • half yellow, half red, and half green sweet peppers
  • one stalk of celery
  • One Continental cucumber (the long, and thin one)
  • Pinch of salt and black pepper
  • Your choice of salad dressing

Prepare:
  • Thinly slice all the vegetables. (I use my carrot peeler for this)
  • Mix them up in a bowl
  • Add a little pinch of salt and black pepper just before serving
  • Sprinkle salad dressing and serve
Optional Toppings:
  • Cran-raisins
  • Toasted almond slice
  • Cilantro
I'm not a complicated cook, and always try to come up with easy but healthy dishes to feed my family, especially when I could not go to the market.  I tend to find whatever were left in the refrigerator and just go for it.

Feast your eyes on other dishes at Foodie Friday!

Thanks for being here!

7 comments:

  1. We really need to start eating healthier in my household, but I find it so hard sometimes. I always go for what ever is quickest and easiest. I don't get home from work until 5:00.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really healthy, and I am into it. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this for three reasons.

    1. Healthy 2. Easy 3. Looks scrumptious.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very attractive salad. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so fresh, crisp and delicious. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum. It looks and sounds yummy.

    Darryl and Ruth : )

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover