Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Alphabe-Thursday, Thankful

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
to
The Alphabe-Thursday bloggers


First of all, it is Alphabe-Thursday, and it's also Thanksgiving day!  What am I thankful for:
  • Jenny Mattlock for hosting this wonderful meme, of course!
  • All the Alphabe-Thursday bloggers who have visited me, followed me, read me, commented on my posts, and subscribed to me.

Secondly, although my life seems to get the short end of the stick most of the time, there are still many things I'm thankful for:
  • I still have a house to live in after the scare of foreclosure!
  • My children are safe, fed, healthy, and generally good people!
  • My car is still running
  • Friends to talk to when I'm down
  • Guardian angels when I need help
Finally and most importantly, I thank GOD for giving me my eyes to appreciate the beautiful things in this world, and for giving me my hands/fingers to type/writing!  Without these two tools, I would be very devastated!

Have a fantastic and wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!

Joining Alphabe-Thursday!

(Listed in Mish-Mash Series)





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

18 comments:

  1. PLese check out my post for today, and you will find out just how I feel about "Raw Thoughts and Feelings." Eat good food, and take a nap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful list of things to be thankful for ... life can be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

    God's blessing to you,

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving to you :)

    those are great photos of
    fall leaves
    i can ditto on your list of things
    to be thankful for.

    be well
    victoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving! What a nice post. :) I hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list of things to be thankful for :) Hope you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Mumsy. I hope you have a blessed day. I'm thankful for all the wonderful people I've met through blogging, and am proud to count you among my friends. Kat

    ReplyDelete
  9. God bless you sweet Mumsy! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a nice Thanksgiving, we don't celebrate in Europe because we stayed here, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had a lovely holiday. And I am so thankful for having wonderful blogging friends like you Mumsy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful list of things to be thankful for. I went on a walk yesterday and was able to reflect on the many things God has given my family. We have much to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful photos as always Mumsy! Hope you enjoyed your day yesterday. Debbie XXX000

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy belated Thanksgiving! Only just catching up now from JM's Alphabe Thursday which is opening my eyes to a whole new world of friends. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely post and I'm also grateful that you are still in your house!

    Thanks for stopping by..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Mumsy, I am visiting you from alphabet thursday and I love to rock it raw like you as well! Life is too short to hide behind the facade of what others expect of you emotionally! I am now following your blog via google and I am so glad you have things to be thankful for on this thanksgiving. I broke down toasting on the day because it was the first thanksgiving in 3 years that my husband had a good job again. So many blessings! All the best, Alex@amoderatelife

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Mumsy.

    What a gracious and charming stop on my little journey through Alphabe-Thursdays Thanksgiving posts.

    Your words really touched my heart.

    With all you have endured in your life, you still have the soul to be thankful for your blessings.

    You humble me.

    Thank you.

    A+

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover