Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pink Mums

Fancy Petals of Pink Mum

I made a quick run to my local hardware store for a few needed things, and saw this beautiful pink mum on display right outside the door.  So having a handy point and shoot camera, I took a few pictures.

Mums On Display

I like the jagged edge on these petals, and the color of intense deep pink! It seems as if you can see mums almost at any store nowadays, and all the different colors are amazing to see at this time of the year.

Deeper Color Mum

The weather is really taking a turn for the worst around here.  We had strong wind, no sun, and cold rain, so seeing beautiful flower like this really cheer me up even though I had to rush for the warm inside after a few seconds.

Thanks for being here!

16 comments:

  1. Oh! I love them in pink. We mainly see yellow and orange around here. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had the same yucky weather here.

    Such a bright pink color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chrysanthemums. They are gorgeous, long lasting flowers, they deserve their name of queen of fall flowers.
    Your photos show them in all their beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are truly beautiful flowers. I love them and your blog as well. Thanks for stopping by my place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These almost take my breath away. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have them in yellow also more so now since it is the favorite of people who bring flowers to the cemetery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, the pink is amazing. I've seen a lot of colored mums but never pink. Good find.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree about the jagged edges on the petals being a nice change from the usual rounded ones, and about the pink being such a lovely change from the yellow through brown palette!
    Glad I am not the only one taking photos at the store!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those flowers are beautiful! I love pink, so they are extra pretty to me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The perfect beauty pretty in pink. Great shots

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is so uplifting to see this color Mumsy when the weather here is changing so fast and it is starting to get COLD.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your pink mum blooms are gorgeous....great shots. Hope all is well with you....genie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yellow and orange are abundant but that pink is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the prettiest mums I have ever seen! I usually dislike mums until now.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover