Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Not Meant To Be

T. and I continued to meet in the evening when we had school on the same day. We hung out in either the cafeteria, or the student center! I pushed the thought that my big sister denied my existence out of my mind for one simple reason that I was raised to believe, I didn't deserve to be on this earth. Still, my brain asked "Why?"

Having T. and my childhood friend around made me happy enough to pass through the emotional pain that my loved ones gave me. I got away from my reality world with friends who seemed to love me for who I was. I knew I could be loved. I knew someone could love me. T. found me, and T. loved me without words, promises, or stringing me along.


One night, when we reached the parking lot, and I was about to say good-night to T., he pulled me into his arms and gave me a tight squeeze. I was caught by surprise, and didn't really remember how I felt, but what happened after was something I could never forget!

T. tapped his index finger to his heart, eyes filled with tears, and said, "It hurts so much, so much in here. I might just as well know how it feels to hold you once!" Then he ran off into the parking lot. I sat in my car replaying the entire commotion, and understood what T. tried to convey! I never see him again after that, even when I visited my friend's house.


I missed T. and his beautiful pair of eyes. The eyes that fascinated me, that made me wanting to discover, and that held me so dearly while I was with him. My friend said T. left home and joined the Navy. He didn't want to be married to someone he didn't have any feelings for, and that he had no future staying here either. His aunt wouldn't hear of it.

So we were not meant to be, but T. was an honorable man! He stood up for his right and his belief. He took the hard way out as a man...

I'm literally taking these memes Pour Your Heart Out to the max!

(Read this series at Heart Of a Woman..)





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

9 comments:

  1. WOW...you are keeping me on the edge Mumsy...never to see T again????

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! :) I'm always amazed by your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, really? Never saw him again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. As usual some happiness withing the sadness, but all and all it is the life we must all face. Good story today Mumsygirl.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover