Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Heart Talk-Strange Phenomenon


Another week rolls in, and it's Monday!  I am so behind with everything from real life to blogging life.  Dirty clothes, clean clothes, dirty dishes, clean dishes, back yard, front yard, etc..are waiting for someone to do something to them.

I wake up this morning in a panicky stage, and feel like I'm going to have a heart attack!  Really, I'm not joking.  All of the things that needed to be done rushing in and almost choke me on the spot!

After I couldn't fall back to sleep at 3:00 in the morning, I lay there and somehow was up late. I rushed to take my boy to school, while my heart was thumping fast, and a stupid love song playing over and over in my head.

It was weird how the song got there, because I didn't think or sing or hear it the day and night before. Has it ever happened to you?

I am off now to get those chores done, and hopefully I'll wake up in a peaceful stage tomorrow.  Have a great Monday!

Thanks for being here!

5 comments:

  1. Life and chores can be overwhelming sometimes - but I'm sure you can handle it. Hello, I'm your newest follower from the Monday blog hop. When you get a chance I'd like it if you'd come visit and follow my blog too. You can't have too many blogging buddies, right? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must be on the same wave length...I am way behind in all of the same...I get anxiety over these stupid things. A love song in my head would be good right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it is the moon because I am feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all,too... I wake up at 5:00, leave the house for work before 7, keep the in-school suspension room all day, get home about 4 and have to start cooking, and then it is time to hit the hay.....BUT THERE ARE THE BLOGGERS TO ANSWER. I have been staying up till 11:00 which is beginning to take its toll. I am going to have to get more organized...I guess it is all in time allotment and organization. Hope you are ok.
    Hugs,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy can I relate, and to your third commenter. We don't need anyone else to crack the whip! We crack it too much ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are never alone in falling behind, sorry you have so much work. I do admire you though Mumsy. Hang in there, things will all work out.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover